1. Handbag printing because ink is pure water-based system, do not mix ink with alcohol ink and solvent-based ink or participate in organic solvents in ink, in order to avoid the quality problems of printing products.
2. Ink and wash should be stored indoors. The room temperature requirement should be controlled between 5 and 50 degrees Celsius.
3. When using, mix the ink in the barrel with a stirring rod, measure its viscosity and pour it into the ink tank. If the viscosity is too high or too low, diluent or thickener can be added to stop conditioning.
4. Because of the volatilization of water in printing process, it may lead to the increase of ink viscosity and the decrease of PH value. PH value should be controlled between 8.5 and 9.5. If it exceeds this range, PH stabilizer can be used to stop conditioning, and stick to the stability of viscosity and PH value.
5. Under normal conditions, ink is very suitable for high-speed printing of handbag printing. When low-speed printing encounters too fast drying speed or poor printing effect, a certain proportion of slow drying agent can be added.
6. After the printing of the handbag, the remaining ink should be collected back into the corresponding original barrel or the cover of the ink tank should be tightly covered, so as to prevent the appearance of conjunctiva, thickening and even drying due to the volatilization of water.
This article is from: Jinan packaging printing more content please click: http://www.zhongguoyingyou.com, we will provide you with a satisfactory service to ask questions, welcome your call!